Why OPM Pigments are the Best in the Market
We offer top premium quality concentrated pigments to obtain the most natural and stable permanent makeup effects. Our unique formulation of organic micro pigments provides a completely unique and long-lasting effect.
We use an expanded color palette for different skin undertones to provide a personalized natural look. With this color system, after the pigment is inserted, the color will naturally heal resulting in a beautiful and refined look. Our OPM pigments are the best permanent makeup ink on the market today. OPM Ink also has a much higher pigment load than any other ink on the market today and is an organic derived pigment that is completely vegan safe. OPM is not packed with fillers, as are a lot of inks being sold on the market. You will see and feel the difference. Don’t just take our word on it, try the ink yourself. Once you try OPM you won’t want to settle for anything less.
- Fully stable pigments, preventing unwanted color changes
- Dispersant of cosmetic and pharmaceutical ingredients with high purity
- Medical quality of ingredients used in formulation
- Resistance from evaporation provides stable concentration of color saturation = formulation with highest stability.
- Non irritating, non-phototoxic, non-sensitizing, non-photo-sensitizing and non-genotoxic
- No swelling reaction on the skin
- Colors can be mixed to obtain unique and individual shade
Unique formula effects
No METALS or iron oxide
- Very fresh, very natural, micro pigmentation after every single treatment
- The activity of light reflection gives 3D effect and long-term stability of the intensity of the colors (UV-resistance)
- Very efficient – recommended for all types of micro pigmentation, such as: eyelids, eyebrows, lips, areola, scalp, medical pigmentation (camouflage)
- The best part is that you only need 10 colors to perform all your permanent makeup procedures.
Highest safety: All our pigments are made in the USA
- Free of toxic and mutagenic substances
- Free of iron oxides
- Free of preservatives
- Free of acrylic
- Free of alcohol
- Free of detectable quantities of cadmium, mercury, selenium, tellurium, thallium, uranium, chromium nor soluble barium combinations
- Presence of antimony, arsenic, barium sulfate, chromium, lead and zinc on levels in accordance with the cosmetic standards
- All ingredients are listed on the label (in accordance with Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC)
- All raw materials are analyzed on relevant parameters before use in production
- Certificates of Analysis for each color and for each LOT – available on request from Official Distributors of OPM