(Eraser Class Required in order to know how to use it )
OPM® Permanent Makeup Eraser
- Sanitize the area that needs to be erased.
- Apply cream with Q-tip for 10 – 15 mins
- Wipe off OPM numbing cream
- Scratch the skin with a dry needle #3
- Slight bleeding will show right depth in the skin.
- Go over the unwanted, old pigment with your needle #3 that contains OPM eraser.
- Wipe off the eraser once the skin blanches.
- 2 – 3 passes are advised. More passes required on very old, dark, and deep permanent makeup.
- 15ml per bottle