Organic Permanent Makeup is the future of the industry
The world of beauty and fashion is constantly changing. But, what stays the same in the midst of all the changes, is having a kissable and head-turning lips and on-fleek eyebrows. Our lips and our eyebrows are a very important feature of our face. They house our emotions when we smile or frown, and when we raise or wrinkle our eyebrows. This is why many people have considered investing in permanent makeup.
What is permanent makeup microblading?
Microblading is a permanent makeup technique that uses tiny needles that implant pigments into the skin for a more vibrant color and defined shape. In reality, microblading is considered to be semi-permanent, since the pigments may fade over time. Usually, it will fade one to three years after the procedure. But, longevity of the microbladed area greatly depends on the after care, skin health, and lifestyle.
- Microblading eyebrows involves creating hairlike strokes that will make your eyebrows look well-defined and on fleek.
- Microblading lips is the drawing and coloring of the lops to improve their looks. It brings a natural-looking stain to your lips. It also gives a defined shape and symmetry to your lips. It also covers any irregularities in your lips.
Permanent makeup microblading is in!
Microblading has become one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry. It has helped many people in different ways. It has gained popularity because of how it has affected the lives of people in many good ways.
- Microblading will save you time! You do not need to allot a great amount of time for makeup. It is a great alternative to busy individuals who are always on the go.
- It will boost your confidence. No need to worry if you were not able to have time to prep up. With microbladed eyebrows and lips, you will always look presentable.
- You can sweat all you want and still have that fresh look!
- It is a good investment. Microblading lasts for years. Although it is not intended to completely replace makeup, you will be able to spend less on makeup because you will not have to put so much.
- It is for both men and women!
Permanent Makeup Microblading at OPM
With its popularity, microblading is now being offered by a wide variety of beauty academies. But, what makes OPM one-of-a-kind?
- OPM is the first to use organic pigments for permanent makeup microblading. We use pigments that are made from natural ingredients. The pigments do not contain alcohol and iron oxide, which makes it gentle to the skin.
- Organic pigments are also 100% smudge free because of the mineral and water based organic pigments. The pigments last two to five (2-5) years without discoloration.
- Our machine is digital, magnetic, and rotates, which makes it safe and efficient. Minimal to no pain, and no damage to and bleeding in the skin. This promotes a faster healing time compared to that of ordinary permanent make up procedures
- Our artists are the top in the industry and have undergone proper training. In OPM, we make sure that all our artists receive the right training and enough practice and experience.
- We will let our costumers do the talking. They are a testament to how OPM has changed their lives.
Book an appointment with us now!