Eyebrow threading is an ancient hair-removal technique, practiced for centuries among the most beautiful women of Asia and the Middle East. It is the best alternative to waxing and tweezing, especially for sensitive skin. Unlike waxing, threading does not remove a layer of skin, which can leave the skin on your face susceptible to sun damage. By far the least invasive method of facial hair removal, this method creates a graceful brow with clean, well-defined edges that frame the eye.
MAIN BENEFITS ARE:
Threading’s main benefit is the manner in which the eyebrow is shaped-not just from underneath, but also from the top. One of the major drawbacks of tweezing, especially when done at home, is that it’s easy to remove the wrong hairs, creating holes or divots in the shape of the brow. Certain thicker hairs on the bottom line of the brow act as supportive “scaffolding” for the entire brow, so if you inadvertently remove the wrong hairs, the whole shape collapses. Then you are left with trying to camouflage your goof until the hairs grow back. Threading eliminates this common mishap.
SOME OTHER BENEFITS ARE:
• Waxing can tug on, pull, stretch, and can peel off a layer of skin. Such harsh treatment can facilitate the development of wrinkles. With threading, there is none of that. You’ll simply look smooth, refreshed and hair-free.
• Less messy and time consuming than waxing.
• 100% natural; no artificial waxes, chemicals or invasive techniques used
• Hair does not grow back as fast.
• The skin doesn’t usually get red and irritated.
• Threading can target individual hairs.
• Hair only needs to grow just above the skin to get threaded.
• Over time, hair becomes finer and more sparse.
• Threading will pick up the finest hairs from the surface of the skin.
• Excellent option for those who use RetinA, and Accutane. Dermatologist recommended!
• 100% suitable for skin that is too sensitive for waxing or laser hair removal
• Many people who breakout from waxing tend not to breakout from threading
• Inexpensive alternative to waxing or laser
Upper Lip: $8
Chin or Side Face: $10
Full Face: $35